Sunday, August 26, 2012

1st day of school

My first day of school was great. I learned where most of my classes were and where my locker was. I also got to meet most of my teachers which was good too. Its was great to see all the people I already knew from my old school, but it was even better to see all the new people that I didn't know. John Carroll is much bigger than my old school. It has a lot more classrooms and my old school only had two floors where John Carroll has three. The only problem that I had was that I can't open my locker! Hopefully I will get better at it as the year goes on. It was also good to learn how my schedule works and how the bell schedule works too. I like how instead of classrooms or homerooms, John Carroll has advisory. I'm looking forward to the football games, pep rallies, and all the after school activities. I'm sure it will be a very exciting year. I'm very glad that i choose John Carroll has my high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment