Monday, October 8, 2012

Class Today

Today in class we got our tests back. I didn't do very well and I'm not very happy but I'll do better next time.  We then got into groups and are doing a presentation on either Native Americans, Columbus, or Vikings. I got Native Americans. All the groups had to look up eight different questions about our topic. The question I had to answer was "Did they stay in American for any length of time?". The answer is well Native Americans are still in America today. They have been in America for over 50,000 years. They were in America for about or maybe more than 48,00 years before anyone even thought about America. Before we started calling it USA, they called it Turtle Land. I thought this was very interesting. Hopefully i can learn more about Native Americans by reading my other group members answers to the questions they have to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment