Thursday, September 20, 2012

Countries

During class today we went over three of the presentation that we were working on in class yesterday. Today we went over Thailand, Nigeria, and Italy. I learned some facts about each of these countries. Here are some facts that I learned. Thailand's population is 67,091,089. Thailand has a birth rate of 12,81, which is pretty normal. In Nigeria, there are 170,123,740 people.They are ranked the seventh country in the world with the highest number of people. Nigeria is second din the world for the most deaths from AIDS/HIV diseases. Also the net migration rate is -0.22. In Italy, the birth rate is 9.06 births and the death rate is 9.93. Italy has a population of 61,261,254. They are the 23 country in the word with the highest population. I'm glad that I found more things out about these three countries. I can't wait to learn more about the next countries that we will go over.

No comments:

Post a Comment