Monday, September 3, 2012

Essay #3

Over the next four yeas of my high school career, there are some things I would like to accomplish. The first thing I would like to accomplish is getting good grades. I would like to get an a or a b in each of my classes each semester of each year. The next thing I would like to accomplish is being a leader in the sports that I will play. I'm going to play soccer and lacrosse during my years in high school. I hope I can be a leader in each of those. Going along with the sport thing, I hope I will be able to play in college. Hopefully, my high school career in sports will help me get into a college that will allow me to play sports that I like. The fourth thing that I would like to accomplish, going along with the college thing, is to get into a good college that I will enjoy. Hopefully, the college that I will end up in will have the job choice that I would like to pursue. Once I figure out what that job is I will start working on getting better at it each year. The fifth thing and final thing I would like to accomplish in my high school years is to have fun. I don't want to be one of those people that look back on their times in high school and say it was boring. I want to look back and think of all the good memories I had. Hopefully, I will be able to accomplish all of these things during my years in high school!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent plan, Mary Kate. I think you are going to accomplish a lot in your time at JC! 25/25.

    ReplyDelete