Thursday, November 8, 2012

Today's Class

Today during class we went over more about the leaders of the world. Some new things that I learned was that Abdullah, Prime Minister of Saudi Arbia, has thirty five kids and has had thirteen wives. I also learned that Pranab Mukherjee, President of India, is a finance minister meaning that he is involved in the economy. He is also an author. Another interesting fact that I learned was the Hugo Chavez was in prison for two years. He has a military background and attended the Academy of Military and Sciences of Venezuela and he has a military background. During class today, I told the class how Angela Merkel is the forth most powerful women in the world. I also learned that I do not know where Germany is on the map. Tomorrow we have a test on matching the leaders with their picture and facts about them. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment