Friday, November 16, 2012

Today's Class

During class today we finished going over the countries and when and how they became independent. Today I learned that Saudi Arabia's independence day is actually the day that the kingdom was created. This day is called "Unification of the Kingdom". Saudi Arabia's "independence day" is September 23, 1932. I also learned that Saudi Arabia was never ruled by another country. We also talked about the Untied Kingdom during this class. The United Kingdom has never been ruled by another country. But The Untied Kingdom has ruled a lot of other countries. It once ruled America, which is now one the biggest countries in the world. We also talked about this paper that we have to write over the weekend. This paper has to be about two different countries and their relationship with the Untied States. I am thinking about doing The Untied Kingdom and Mexico has my two countries but I'm not really sure. Hopefully I can make up my mind and write a well-written paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment